Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spring is here

Well it seems that we are finally done with most of the mucky weather and have warm sunny days and springtime thunderstorms to look forward to. Not to mention playing outside in the sprinklers, fresh vine ripe tomatoes, the smell of fresh cut grass, and maybe even camping if I can convince Huy that the kids are old enough for it.

I know I've been a slacker about postings lately (sorry). We've been so busy and haven't really done much worth posting. I haven't even taken any new pictures. But the kids are growing in leaps and bounds and continue to blow my mind every day. Jude is crusing around like a champ and is already starting to pull up to a stand (he hasn't quite mastered that yet but I'm sure it will be just a matter of time). Madie continues to amuse us daily with her off the wall questions and new tricks. She can sing her abc's (give or take a few letters here and there) and loves to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" into the microphone that her cousin Heather gave her. She also loves to paint and draw and help take care of Jude.

Last weekend we went to go see Heather's first communion. She looked so pretty in her dress (although I don't think she liked it very much). Afterwards at lunch, she admited to me that she didn't really drink the wine because she thought it was gross.

As soon as I can get some good ones, I'll post some new pics and maybe even a video it doesn't crash the site again.

No comments: