What more could a kid ask for? Pizza, hot wings, punch, cake, ice cream, all her fun friends, gifts, and even recorders for everyone to blow into to make such a great birthday ruckus!!! My favorite quote I think that I heard was: 'Wow! You are really going to let all these children eat cake and ice cream in the formal dining room with carpeting?!?!?'...'That's brave!'
"Brave" is parenting code word for "stupid". But the dining room and it's contents survived with only one tiny spot on the upholstery to remind us of the fun.
2 comments:
What more could a kid ask for? Pizza, hot wings, punch, cake, ice cream, all her fun friends, gifts, and even recorders for everyone to blow into to make such a great birthday ruckus!!! My favorite quote I think that I heard was: 'Wow! You are really going to let all these children eat cake and ice cream in the formal dining room with carpeting?!?!?'...'That's brave!'
"Brave" is parenting code word for "stupid". But the dining room and it's contents survived with only one tiny spot on the upholstery to remind us of the fun.
Post a Comment